Since I’m on somewhat of a break from WoW, I thought this week’s shared topic (courtesy of Snakedriver) was something I could chime in on. I’ve also included some things that might earn you negative guild rep as well.
Things that could earn you positive rep:
• Getting creative on behalf of the guild. Perhaps providing artwork, a website, a chatroom, a youtube channel, recording encounters, writing an anthem, or any other thing for the guild that will aid in the overall fun and awesomeness of the guild.
• Providing crafted items for guildies in the form of pots, glyphs, gear, enchants, jewels, food, etc.
• With the addition of rated battlegrounds and possible PvP guilds, committing some act of heroism or game-changing maneuver in a battleground.
• Questing with lowbies in the guild to get them up to level.
• Depositing extra goods/gold into the guild bank.
• Committing an act of hilarity/stupidity or laying down a classic bazinga that everyone will quote and talk about for months. (highly situational)
Things that could earn you negative rep:
• Committing an act of hilarity/stupidity or laying down a classic bazinga that everyone will quote and talk about for months. (again, highly situational)
• Standing in the fire.
• “Accidentally” rolling need.
• Pulling aggro too often.
• Not holding aggro well.
• Showing up late.
• Being an all-round jerk.